Torrey Pines Landscape Company is a San Diego Landscape Design-Build Company. It was first licensed in 1983 by Harry Thompson, a professional landscape designer native of San Diego, California. Since then, through a dedication to customer service and integrity of workmanship, the company has grown to become one of the top custom landscape design-build companies in San Diego. With over fifty employees and over 35 years in the landscape design, construction and maintenance business, the management at Torrey Pines Landscape is well trained and experienced.
Our Design Process
- Initial on site interview and discussion (no charge)
- Enter into design agreement (refundable)
- Measure site and take digital pictures
- Prepare an AutoCAD landscape design plan and an itemized estimate
- Present landscape design plan and estimate to client
- Make revisions if necessary
- Enter into written agreement and schedule
- Commence work
- Complete masonry and Hardscape (all done in house)
- Complete Plantings and Softscape (all done in house)
- Complete work and issue warranties
We creatively solve outdoor landscaping challenges while accommodating all needs of our clients. We provide the vision for turning our client’s landscaping ideas into a clear and beautiful reality. We build our business on a reputation that every job is a reference no matter how big or small. We establish long term relationships with our clients and watch their gardens grow to both of our expectations year after year. We provide a courteous and flexible attitude of service in all matters. We earn an honest and fair profit as a result of these high principles.